<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok. I am going to so revive this blog.

Well, Let's talk about today...

Quite horrible, Got cell bio and some compulsory module called Report Writing today.

And I kickstarted my day by being late for 10 minutes for Report Writing.... I seriously hate traffic jams. We were supposed to do a presentation about the trends that we have spotted on several sample reports... I sort of screwed up the presenattion, really nervous.

Then we had cell bio, and I don't really understand much of what the lecturer is talking about..... Then with Tian Luck attempting to go into further detail, my brain is like So messed up now... Should have chose bio for O levels, thouh I am also quite sure I cna't get in with my sc 2 streaming results then...

Today was also the first day of the CCA fair, signed up for three CCA, Touch rugby, Floorballl and CSCC.... Thinking of considering another 3... Paintball, Choir and Soccer... But most importantly, regardless of what CCA I join, I WANT TO JOIN THE SCHHOL TEAM.

Two weeks have already passed in poly, and I am almost certain that chemstry is now my favourite subject... So different from secondary school. LOLS. Speaking of which, some ppl from CCK said I changed a lot.... hopefully it's for the best. :)

Well, that's about it for now.

it got me home
9:08 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones