<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MY ADVENTURES@ SHIN TOKYO>

Ha.LOL.

I sort of wanted to write this post after my Sunday shift, but I was so lazy, and I sort of dragged and dragged... until today, I guess.

How's it like working in a restaurant?

No, it isn't like working in mac. Neither does it seem like working as a lifeguard or a retail assistant.

It is like a 3 in 1 package; cleaner, dish-washer and waiter all jumbled into one job. And for me, I have another job, preparing drinks and barrister sounds cool (though I know a barrister prepares coffee only, but let's ignore that fact.)

It's horrible as you cannot afford to make mistakes. I did, on my first day. Apparently I spilled some drinks on the floor(Luckily not on the customer). The entire crew sort of helped me cleaned up, and let me tell you . I REALLY FELT VERY GUILTY then.

It's nerve-wrecking, especially during peak hours. it is simply hell, especially you have to sastisfy every request of the customer. And it can get very frustrating sometimes.

It's painful, because I sort of stood on my chord shoes during work, which is like an inch tall (Luckily not any taller) and by the time I took it off, my legs were hurting.

It's dirty, because you are expected to clean and make sure that every detail is perfect. i sort of regret making things difficult for the people in Sakae when we had our wild buffet lunches then.

BUT, it's satisfying, especially when the customers smiles back at you in appreciation after you have serviced them. You will feel very accomplished, from not knowing anything at all, to someone who can be really service-orientated, and picking up new skills at the same time.It's a call to wake up, that you finally know money is really hard to come by.

Well, i like it. HAHA. Though my legs are still hurting form standing. Working tomorrow. visit me during lunchtime!




it got me home
9:40 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones