<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... to Singapore, Chasper and Syafiq! (Sorry, country has to come first.)And sorry again, i was late by 2 days, Chasper.

Life for me is still very sickening,with school opening after the LONG holiday. I am starting my revision on my A -maths and Chemistry. Not doing that well though, I have PLENTY of questions to ask, but I don't know whom to ask. Looks like I have to ask the teachers (Though I must say. it is quite difficult to approach them.)

But if I am Madam Prema's child, I will be doing the wrong thing by even touching other subjects, as she will be expecting me to concentrate on my English oral.(Just a presumption). That is what we have been doing for the past few days, even though I think that further practice would make me more nervous.But English should a breeze for me as compared to Chinese, so it should be okay for me.

Speaking of Chinese,I am also a bit nervous right now as our results is going to be released next Wednesday, which is like 7 days from now.I hope to get a distinction at least (I am going to count this on my L1R5>) and I don't want to get a B3 again. Or worse.

Well, I have to end here, I REALLY need to study right now. (ha.LOL. I SOOO hardworking,hor?)

Jia Lun

it got me home
8:09 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones