<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Haiz. I cannot edit my font and I cannot upload any photos.

I have some time on the computer today, and i went to look at some blogs.

They seem to have A LOT of friends.and frankly speaking, I was a bit jealous.

For me, I haven't really met a true friend just yet. Yes, I may have some friends, but most of them are not that close. I really await the friend that is coming.

My prelim results have not been good and I have a bad feeling that I am going to fail a few subjects, and it looks like I really NEED to buckle up in order to get at least my targets of 4 A ones. But I really want to slack for a while before I can study, though the counselor says i cannot give up..

I am trying.

But with the national day holiday coming, I am tempted to ask HER out again for a movie. The last few attempts did not succeed, but I WILL make sure it will work.

Wish me luck.In this AND not being sick.(I think there are 6 people in my class that have the flu, and I wish them a speedy recovery.)

Jia Lun

it got me home
8:44 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones