<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Well,if you want a battle, bring it on.

Seriously, I don't really like you guys talking about really STUPID things behind my back. You know who you are. I don't like spitting vulgarities out of my mouth, but if I catch you two"best friends" talking about "bashing up or scolding me the next time you see me" on Facebook, then I will scream them out like never before. THIS IS A WARNING>. If you don't like it, I admit it was a bit wrong for me to do this, but isn't it wrong to report the TRUTH in the 1st place? And isn't an apology enough?

Of course to the rest of the people reading this, sorry. I do not want to start this post in such fashion, but imagine the 1st thing you look at your inbox, and you see such comments, it really ruins your day.

So now. HAPPY STUFF!! HA.LOL.

Well, today was the Chemistry and A-Maths paper, and I must admit the chemistry paper was quite smooth. But of course, it won't mean I can get high marks, because the TA question really push my marks down. And A-Maths was as screwed-up as usual, but it was not THAT screwed.At least I am making some progress...

The following few weekdays are going to be SO busy..
Tomorrow- A-Maths paper 2
Monday- YOUTH DAY!! But studying for CL oral.
Tuesday- CL oral
Wednesday- Geography mid-year paper one
Thursday- Chemistry Paper 1 (MCQ...But need to study.)
The following week- SPA (O level examination)
The following week after next-PRELIMS....

Oh no. Looks like my chances to go out with HER is going to be slim.. Need to think of a way...

Haiz.

With Love>
Jia Lun

it got me home
8:21 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones