<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Saturday, July 4, 2009

In my father's office as usual,like any typical saturday.

And I don't realy know what to do. Except for staring at the computer screen and just surf the net.(I normally do my homework..But I don't have the mood today,even through I have plenty of exams in the next few weeks.)

Then I just realised I have a blog to write on!- HA.LOL. And maybe to challenge(Or entertain) myself..To write something similar after each event! Look and you will know.

So yesterday I started the day facing an interesting situation. I had a 37.6 degrees reading early in the morning temperature exercise. Even though I felt perfectly fine, I had to tell form teacher, and almost everyone beside me was like "Um..."

Went down the class, escorted by teacher,and forced to put on a mask..(It's like telling the entire world that I have a flu..) Sat down in the quaratine area and wasted 30 minutes, most of it cursing the coffee that i drank earlier(I believe that's the reason) and drinking cups and cups o f cold water. Then, iw as allowed to go up, and arrived for PE , to the relief of Eugene and wen jie, who thought that I REALLY had the flu.

I took my weight and height. Good news was that I grew 3 cm ( to 178cm) but the bad news was that i gained 3 kg (which was expected, as I did not really exercise recently.)

And again.Ha.LOL.

After that it was A-Maths, and Mr Chua was very kind..He was like explaining questions that were VERY similar to our mid year later... Although Jun Kai did not seemed too happy about it.

Ha.LOL.

Afterwards it was English..Madam prema did not come!!! She gave homework though, but frankly speaking, everyone was like doing his or her thing... No one cared.

ha>Lol.

Then it was A-Maths exam..it was quite okay.Justneed to remeber what Mr Chua thaught and pasted on th entire paper. but I am not sure I can pass the paper overall.. Because paper one was simply horrible.

So that's it. Guess ed the word? Ha.LOL

About HER, I guess she did not hear what I did. (It is stupid, and I don't want to announce it to the entire world.) So I hope she can get online more often, and hopefully, we can talk more...There is seriously nothing to do, especially if you do not have a handphone that is yours. (The one that I am using is my mum's, and she checks my messages.)

Well. that's all I have to report for now.

it got me home
2:45 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones