<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Didn't know I really want to blog again just after 24 hours.(If you have noticed, normally I blog about 2 times a week.) I guess these few days was about just relax, relax and relax. Haha. frankly speaking, I have been not really studying since Friday.

Typing this post , I really feel a bit guilty now. All I did was to attempt some questions from SinYee's file.and there are a number of questions that I did not know how to do!!! Looks like I have to ask people how to do the questions...(And it's really a LOT.)

Haiz. At least it helped a bit.

Well, my mind is in a blank now. I am like stuck in a never-ending mess and the prelims is like only a few weeks away. I have to be optimistic at times like this though, or else my mood will do nothing but dampen my spirits and make my marks worse only. SPA assesment coming next week and seeing someone's face every day is going to make this week worse, even though my birthday is in 4 days time.

ARGH!! MUST BE OPTIMISTIC!! How about this....?

Can't wait to start revision for maths! HaHa.

With Love>
Jia Lun

it got me home
11:17 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones