<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The day after Youth day holiday didn't end in such a sickening and dramatic way before. Until today came.

So Madam Prema sort of lost her cool because we can't submit her homework tomorrow (...) , Chemistry paper 2 for mid-year came and it turned out that we did very badly.(I don't know my marks, and I really hope i don't screw up.), and the band 2 for A-Maths had their paper 1 back and the marks was like horrible.(I am from band 3 and I don't want to know how horrible I am.) AND there is still geography and chemistry papers tomorrow.

But the focus today is not the above; it was the CL oral exam today. And I knew I screwed up. For the second time. Haiz.But having said so, it was not that horrible; at least I am confident of getting 8 /10 for my reading.

So the question for conversation was like: Cosmetic surgery.

And I was like stunned for half a minute. After that, I was like stammering the entire time.

Frankly speaking, I have not even touched on that topic before for the past few years (Who even thinks of plastic surgery at this age>) So this was when Di Hao's special power came in to the test ...bullshiting.

Well, according to Xue Li, I got my points correct. it's only my expression marks that will be affected. So i am quite okay with it, since this was quite tough. And I am VERY relieved I went out with King Seng, XueLi, PeiSi, JK,and DiHao yesterday,or else I would have been slaughtered by now.

Thanks anyway, guys.

Have finally reached to the point that I am getting VERY desperate for my results to improve. Which is in a way good, as there is some sort of motivation (even though it's negative) for me to continue and try my best always. And I am really trying to get into momentum for the final rush, which I hope won't kill me.

And that reminds me, I did not cut my hair today. Sorry SK.

Ha.>LOL.

it got me home
10:37 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones