<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Saturday, June 27, 2009

REVIVAL POST A.K.A WHY I WANT THE HOLIDAYS TO END.

Surprised,right? And I know some souls out there think the direct opposite of me.(Suat Kee,I know you are one of them...Haha.)

I have not posted this blog for weeks, even though I have been checking out here often. Nothing much though, just the "发“ words from classmates, and the occasional greeting of replies from others when I tagged them.

Speaking of a good holiday.

H5N1, Remedial and now PSLE have killed my June holidays. With the second and third really the reasons.(Well, I can't stop or influence the decision of not canceling a week of classes for us.) The second reason is quite obvious, right? (taking 'O's this year>..) But the third...?

My brother. He is taking his PSLE and apparently, I need to help him. And now his results becomes my responsibility. Is it fair? Frankly speaking, I am really willing to help , but somethimes he is just plain so lazy that I really want to vent my temper at him. (but I can't do that, right?) And because of that, I have lesser time to study,and I am very sure I am going to flunk the a-maths mid-year because I only touched the sec 4 topics once through this entire holidays. Well, now my sister is dealing with him and I am sure she is getting irritated.

Haiz. At least I had the experince of being a tution teacher. (Let me tell you , the syallbus is SO much harder now.)

With the 12 days I had left, most of my time were spent at home studying and doing some chores. Went out with the classmates yesterday to Sentosa with this new hairstyle that i don't really like, and I was quite relieved that they did not laugh at me because of it.(Compared to GF.) But I am sure some will laugh eventually. (Madam prema?, SK?) Also had a new nickname:TONYJAA. Yeah. It was the shirt I was wearing.

Well, having a last hurrah for the holidays tomorrow by having a family gathering at my house. Then school for my last semester in secondary school. Time flies really flies, isn't it?

That's it for now.

it got me home
10:41 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones