<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Now's the holidays!

Even though it don't really FEELS like a holiday itself.

For the past few days, we have been trying to force some formulas about chemistry to our brains, attempting to write the "perfect"essay for English, and some innocent souls need to attend for Maths class later.It also turns out that my two week "holiday"(Days that we do not need to go to school), would be shortened to one, as the entire band one for English have been signed up for courses about narrative. And we have to PREPARE for it. Some people in the class don't look too happy though, even though I am actually quite okay with it.

Well, regarding HER<, I am quite surprised that she has not been online for the past two days, even though she is only secondary 3 (That's a clue for you to work out, Captain.) hopefully i can invite her to a movie, and maybe we shall see where we can proceed form there.

I am also preparing to attempt to start my revision for my "O"s, working on my sciences and maths mainly. But with all these lessons coming, I cannot really find time to revise the homework and start work on the 5 "LongMan" assessment books that i bought recently. (I didn't know I can be so hardworking.Haha.)

Well, the seniors are going to visit the juniors tomorrow, and hopefully I can observe how are they getting along under the guidance of the new instructor. And please, do not write the word"huat" in the tag box... It 's a bit irritating. (Maybe something else besides that?)

Have to go now. Chemistry is starting in about 20 minutes time.

it got me home
1:00 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones