<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am really very sorry that I have not updated this blog for a VERY long time. I guess this shows that I am too preocupied with my homework..(= Hardworking? Haha.)

I have really no time to elaborate what I have done for the past few days. Nor I have the time to draft out the buffet story ( I will do it by next week, I promise.) Studies have seriously become a chore these days. Sometimes I wish I have a tim -machine and skip the part where I have taken my O levels. But on the other hand, it 's quite challenging and fun occasionally.

Well. I have to end here. need to rush on Madam Prema's homework and fill in the worksheets in my SS and Maths files. 

It 's REALLY a lot to do. But what can I do? Sigh?

Haiz.

(P.S : This post is in response to YQ' s post on my tagbox, so keep the comments coming!)

(P.P.S: I have added you , ZhiTing. Hoped you realised it.) 

it got me home
8:53 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones