<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Well. At least I knew today what is called having pressure of exams from parents now. Apparently, they did not allow me to go to Chasper's house today because they wanted me to STUDY. But, I was out with my family by the time the clock reached three. But I did complete my holiday homework, which i plan to complete tomorrow.

The first day for me was quite a slackful one. THE only one though, as what Mdm Asmahan said. She is my form teacher again, and I am quite glad. At least my teacher is not TJJ (4/6).. Haha. the changes were Physics, to Mr David Lau, Emaths and English; we will be banded to classes ( A bit useless, I am sure that I will be in the lousiest class in maths anyway..), and chinese, to Mdm Liu Yang ( Lucky, I hope my grades will improve under her guidance.)

Okay. Better go now. Need to wake up early tomorrow to visit relatives.

it got me home
11:27 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones