<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285681843386186651?origin\x3dhttp://quite-sophisticated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Friday, December 19, 2008

This blog has been dead for a week now, simply because I am too exhausted, and there are SO many things that happened to me this week!  

Well, for yesterday and today, I was in the YOG Sports Presentation Camp! I even got interviewed by Channel 5 and posed for a photo for the Straits Times! Well, I am not sure if the report was in the news ( Someone tell me? ), but I was featured in the newspaper the next day! Haha. ( the Straits Times, Sports Section) It was the first time too! The people there was very pleasant and helpful. Mark Richmond was our teacher and two people, Jaia aka The Man and Shu Hui were helping out too. It was a bit lonely at first, but I get to know quite a lot of friends in the end! Melvin, a student going to RP, was the person that I talked most and my co-host for the audition. Lynn, from NYJC, a pleasant girl who was friendly and kind to me,among others. Lynn was the photographer , so I have to wait for her to give me the photos. 

Some other stuff I recalled was remembering Mark telling me that I have a split personality! ( Because the 1st day I was quiet and the next day I was SUPER high...?) And the warm ups! Yes! even sports presenters requires to do warm ups! Thinking back, my mouth starts to ache a lot.
And playing basketball with everyone in the compound! It was SO noisy yet so entertaining at the same time ! The results will be out next week. Can't wait.

So that's the reason why I did not go to the physics camp. Well, in life, you win some and lose some ,isn't it? A bit disappointed though.

it got me home
11:35 PM


Profile

JiaLun)

17 this Year

Full time student @ Singapore Poly

Part Time Waiter @ Shin Tokyo

Wants

New handphone

Good Grades for my exams..

Have more friends?

Get scholarship@ SP!

MORE MONEY!!! :)

LOVES & HATES

Loves singing, Talking and More Talking! Plays soccer too...

Hates rude People(Even though I know I am a bit rude myself.) Haha.

Tagboard



Links

<3/7'08
CaiEr
Chasper.
DiHao.
Grace.
Kenneth.
PeiSi.
RuiPing.
Stephanie.
Wilson.
HuiYi.
HuaiHui.
Jolene.
Kok Ho.
Wendy.
Valerie.
Shirley.
YueQi.
Krystal.
Suat Kee.
WeiKen.
Maggie.
Huiting.
Amos.
April
WenShan
ZhiTing

Archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones